1. Use of anti-EMF sachets (peat moss from Sweden’s virgin forest sewn within organic cotton cloth)
Peat moss has the ability to protect one’s life force, and to prevent the harmful effects of EMF. Cotton cloth can enhance the powers of peat moss.
Put the peat moss sachets on our Dantian (acupressure point or chakra located below the navel) and Mingmen (located on the intersection between the hip and the spine). The sachets can also be sewn onto one’s cap at the crown chakra and third-eye chakra (located between the two eyebrows). They can be directly placed on the electrical appliance itself to avoid EMF interference.
Another way is to purchase peat moss (available from nursery gardens at 5 pounds per packet) and mix it with kelp power in a ratio of 5:1. Put the mixture under the bed within a perimeter of 4 to 6 feet. This will help you discharge the toxins within your body and those from EMF. Change the mixture every six months. The mixture can also be placed within an open container, in front of the television set, on top of the kitchen cabinet, or anywhere where there is a need for it.
2. Using the chakra breathing method by Valerie Hunt (see “Harmonizing Energy for a Healthy Body” in July-Sept 2001 issue of Lapis News or in our web site)
Use of chakra energy can enhance one’s energy levels to help discharge EMF interference and emotional burdens.
3. Special baths
- Kelp powder bath – Add a quarter cup of kelp powder and soak your body in the bath for 20 to 40 minutes. You can also rub 1-2 (or more) spoonfuls of kelp powder onto your body before taking a shower.
- Sea salt bath – Add a pound of sea salt and a pound of baking soda to a bath tub of water, and soak your body in it for 20 minutes.
- Japanese white charcoal bath – Add a pound of Japanese white charcoal to the bath, or soak your feet in it. This has the effect of warming and detoxifying the body. Soak for 20 minutes.
- Natural clay bath – Mix natural clay to the bath water to increase its conductivity. This helps the body to discharge EMF.
- Sunshine bath – Avoid the noon sun. Best to do so before 10 a.m. or after 4 p.m.. Select a clean and fresh environment, and wear minimum clothes (swimming costume or nude). Face the sun for 5 minutes, and then have the back face the sun for another five minutes. At this time, close your eyes, relax the whole body, and feel the sun’s energy flow into your head, eyes, arms, body, and legs. Visualize the toxins and negative energy in your body seep from your legs into the earth as fertilizer.
4. White charcoal
This protects against EMF and has other special properties. Put the charcoal in places with high EMF radiation such as the computer or television set. You can also put it under the pillow to improve your sleep, or to soak in bath water.
5. Hanna Kroeger’s approach
Find the power cables that lead into your house, and put magnets with pull-force of 20 (each with an index of 10kg pull-force) on each end of the cable. Put a silver wire between the magnets (like a sandwich), and tie with a electrical tape (see Figure 1). The underlying principle behind this method is as follows: Electricity frequencies have amplitudes of 23.5 inches. The combination of magnet and silver wire (called Electrilizer) will reduce the amplitude to 3.5 inches, and thereby prevents the electrical current from having harmful effects.
Dr Lai has investigated the effects of this method, and has found that the EMF interference in her house has really decreased. Furthermore, the cost of this device is low, and is therefore highly recommended.
Note: please contact Lapis office at Tel:6337-5183 to purchase this product.
6. Another Hanna Kroeger’s approach
Negative energy may flow beneath our bed or house. This can arise from EMF of underground electrical cables, deep underground water, or radioactive radon etc. These have particularly harmful effects during our sleep. One simple way to protect ourselves is as follows: Use a coarse copper wire to wrap once round your bed (the easiest way is to wrap it round the mattress). Start from the side of the bed that is facing north, and end on the same side. One end of the wire is upward facing; the other is downward facing. It does not matter which end is considered the top or bottom (see Figure 2).
7. Placement of the wires inside the walls
Most wires located within the walls are of three kinds: live wire (that carries all the voltage), neutral wire (that carries reverse current), and earth wire (that carries no current). During wiring, if the live and neutral wires are placed next to each other, they will neutralize each other’s EMF. Some high-voltage cables use this method of wiring.
8. Reduce the usage of electrical appliances
Reduce the usage of the television set, computer, and mobile phone, especially at night. One reason is that the human’s energy level is generally weaker at night and more prone to harmful effects. In general, remove the sockets of all electrical appliances that are not used (*). Reduce the use of electricity, and use appliances that are energy saving. Buy computers that satisfy Sweden’s TCO standards.
* In U.S., since there is no On/Off switch at the power sockets, it is recommended to remove sockets to totally cut-off electricity. In Singapore, switch off electricity at the power sockets.
9. Switch off the mains
Do so when there is no one at home, and before sleep, retaining only the power for the refrigerator. This is a good overall method for reducing EMF radiation. You can sleep better, and don’t have to worry whether the power socket next to your bed is influencing your head. This also saves electricity.
10. Eat food that has restorative properties
Such food includes green vegetable juice, carrot juice, natural pickled vegetable, wheat grass, natural organic vegetarian food, vitamin C supplements (best to add bioflavonoids, which are available by soaking the skins of organic oranges or lemons in water), fermented food (such as pickled vegetables, yogurt, miso), and seaweeds. These types of food can protect us from various kinds of harmful ions and radiation.
11. Wear attire made of natural cotton or wool (best if organic)
Clothes and socks made of these materials are best. Increase contact with nature, and visit such natural places regularly to discharge static electricity. It is best to either wear straw or cloth shoes, or walk barefooted on the grass. Select spots where no insecticide has been sprayed.
Extracted from Lapis Lazuli Light Magazine 2002 May Issue
Translated by Lapis Lazuli Light Singapore