With cellular phones, computer and other electrical devices have provided much convenience to modern day living, more and more people have also suffered from severe side-effects and illnesses due to over-exposure to radiation, microwave, and electric-magnetic fields (EMF) emitted from this equipment. What can we do to protect ourselves?
This issue was specially addressed in Dr. Lai’s May 2001 workshop in Santa Barbara, CA, USA. Some of the suggested methods in detoxifying and minimizing field disturbances are as follows:
- Shower or bath with kelp (fresh/dried/powder)
Shower: 1-2 teaspoon(s) on hair
Larger amount, according to individual need, spread over body
Bath: Approximately ¼ cup, soak for 20-45 minutes
(Also, bath with sea salt and baking soda helps detoxify radiation).
- Sun bath (to avoid excessive radiation from sun, do only before 10 am or after 4pm.)
- In a relatively clean environment, wear as little as possible (e.g., swim wear or naked), stand facing the sun for 5 minutes, then back facing the sun for another 5 minutes.
- For 1-2 minutes, face the sun, close your eyes and relax! Feel the energy of the sun going through your eyes, into your head, arms, body and legs, visualize negative energy or toxic flowing out of your feet, down the ground and turning into compost for the earth.
- Spend time with nature, at least once a week, preferably daily.
- Step on grass (preferably not sprayed with chemicals), bare-footed, for at least 10 minutes per day.
- Use electric-magnetic fields (EMF) shields
- Place natural EMF shields (e.g., organic peat moss covered with organic cotton, which may also be worn) on your electrical devices.
- Wear natural EMF shield that suits you
[For a variety of products and usage, refer to websites: www.lessemf.com, www.TESLAR.com]
- Eat and drink organic food and juices to help the body detoxify. Whenever possible, has your food prepared in a healthy way with no MSG or any artificial ingredients; avoid using microwave oven for it may destroy the quality of your food. Naturally fermented foods such as rejuvelac, sauerkraut is especially good.
In buying organic produce, we are not only being kind to our own bodies, we are also protecting our living environment. As more and more of us demand organic produce, farmers will respond by supplying more organic plantation. In effect, fewer chemicals will be spraying into the air and soil and prices for organic produce will drop. This benefit will come fast if each one of us participate.
- Avoid using cellular phones and cut down your time with computer. In buying a new computer, look for those that at least meet the TCO standard (liquid crystal monitors emit no microwave, nor X-ray, but still emit EMF.)