Step 1: Day 1 to Day 5
1) Drink 1,000cc of apple juice daily for 6 days. Best to drink between meals, or ½ hr before meals or 2 hrs after meals.
- Avoid cold or icy food and drinks, as they will “freeze” and weaken the liver.
- Avoid animal and diary products and deep fried food in order to prepare the liver for cleansing.
- Eat as usual, but avoid overeating.
2) Besides the juice, you would still need to drink 6-8 cups of water everyday.
Step 2: Day 6
1) Finish drinking 1,000cc of apple juice in the morning.
- If you feel hungry, take simple breakfast but avoid sweeteners.
- For lunch, take mainly steamed food. Do not take dairy products or protein food.
2) After 1pm, do not take any more food or drinks except plain water.
3) At 6pm, dissolve 1 tablespoon of Epsom salt in 200cc of warm water and drink. You may sip a little bit of water to remove the bitterness in the mouth or add a little lemon juice in the solution.
4) At 8pm, drink another cup of Epsom salt solution as above. Keep 1 to 2 grapefruits in room temperature.
5) At 9pm, perform enema with warm water.
6) At 9:45pm, mix 200cc of grapefruit juice with 125cc of cold-pressed organic olive oil.
7) At 10pm, stand next to your bed and drink the grapefruit and olive oil solution, and switch off the light and go to bed immediately. Raise your head higher than your stomach. Lie on your right and curl up your knees. Rest quietly for at least 20 minutes. You may feel the gallstones moving in your liver.
- Avoid the lunar 15th as your brain and body tend to retain body fluid on this day.
- During these 6 days, you should drink water whenever you feel thirsty, except within 20 minutes after drinking the Epsom salt solution and within 2 hrs after drinking the olive oil solution.
Step 3: Day 7
1) Between 6am and 6:30am, drink another cup of Epsom salt solution.
- You may drink a cup of warm water beforehand if you feel thirsty.
- You may go back to sleep, but best to keep your body in a sit-up position.
2) Between 8am and 8.30am, drink one more cup of Epsom salt solution.
3) Between 10am and 10:30am, drink juice or eat fruits that can be easily digested as breakfast. Take light lunch. Resume normal meal in the evening or next morning.
On Day 8
1) It is necessary to do a colonic irrigation to cleanse any gallstones left inside the colon. Another option is to do a warm water enema followed by a coffee enema, or several times of warm water enema.
A) In the morning or afternoon of Day 7, you may eliminate soft liquid stool for several times. The gallstones will first be discharged together with the feces. Then it will just be the gallstones and liquid. The stones can be classified as below:
- In light yellow or green pea color. The stones float on the water as they contain bile. Only bile will form green colored gallstones. The stones are soft like sponge (they are softened by the 6 days of drinking apple juice).
- In dark brown or white color, sink to the bottom of the toilet bowl – these are calcified gallstones, contains more toxins and little cholesterol.
- Brown colored flakes or whitish “bubbles” – these are millions of very tiny and sharp crystallized cholesterol. They may prick the smaller bile duct, so it is very important to discharge them.
B) After performing liver cleansing, if you experience headaches or migraine, this is due to some of the toxins from the gallstones that have entered the circulatory system. You can continue to drink 120cc of apple juice daily for 7 days, or until the discomfort fades away. Best to drink the apple juice ½
C) Although rare, some people may vomit in the night or feel nauseous. This happens when the gallbladder is forcefully discharging bile and gallstones. Some fats mixed with bile are pushed back to the stomach and thus causing the discomfort.
Editor note: Please read “The Amazing Liver and Gallbladder Flush” by Andreas Moritz thoroughly before starting liver gallstone cleansing.