- Use an empty bottle or a cup, fill up ⅓-½ with sea salt and then fill up the remaining with water.
- Hold the bottle between the heart and bellybutton with the left hand and use the right hand to cover the top part of the bottle. Visualize all negative emotions are absorbed by the sea salt until they are cleared.
- Hold it for 10-20 minutes and pour the salt into the toilet bowl.
The most traumatic emotions are stored in the right brain stem, disconnected from conscious memory. Prenatal and birth traumas are often not remembered. Gentle tapping can help release these emotions.
- From the feet to legs, chest, back and head, gently tap everywhere. Focus your awareness on the body sensations.
- When there is a physical response such as shaking, heat or cold, or mental images, allow them to come and go.
- Do not repress the response. If the emotions become too intense, one can use eye rolling to release.
There are two aspects to clearing anesthetics. The first is the residual effects of the drugs in the body. The other is trauma resulted from surgery and dental work. The after effects can cause back ache, pain, numbness or stiffnes
The steps of clearing anesthetics are:
- Both the patient and the assistant do the “qi” harmonizing exercise (please refer to “Chakra Harmonizing”).
- The patient then lies down facing up. The assistant places the right hand two to three feet above the naval chakra. Make the motion of pulling a few times to pull off the residual “qi”. One may feel prickly sensations in the palm.
- Throw the dirty “qi” into a bucket of salt water. Rinse the hand quickly in the salt water. If necessary, repeat the procedure a few times.
- The clearing is complete when one feels no more prickly sensations.
- Put 200g of sea salt into a brown paper bag and use it to sweep the aura fields surrounding the body of the patient. Change the sea salt several times if the exposure to X-Ray is high.
- Following that, sweep in anti-clockwise direction to clear the X-Ray. The assistant should start clearing at the aura fields near to the body and slowly move to the aura fields that are further away.
- The assistant can also stand on a chair to perform the clearing, as the aura fields of the body can be as high as the ceiling.
1) Tap on major acupuncture points for a minute each to clear the negative emotional blockages in the meridians. The 9 major acupuncture points are as follows.
- Beginning of the eyebrows
- Side of the eyes
- Under the eyes
- Under the nose (renzhong acupuncture point)
- Beginning of the collarbones
- Tender spots (the two sore points located on the upper left and right of the chest)
- Under the arms
2) Tap with the fingertips of your index finger and middle finger, roughly 7 times on each of the tapping points.
- Most of the tapping points exist on both sides of the body and you may choose either one.
3) The method works best when there is a specific goal in mind. In addition, it is helpful to recite some affirmations or recall the incident when going through the tapping process. In addition, you may also consider using wholesome thoughts, chanting a mantra, visualize light, or invoke some thoughts that bring you comfort such as “Please bless me, Avalokiteshvara”. Some examples are presented as follows for your reference.
- Chronic headache: “Although I have a headache, I completely accept mysel”, “I have a headache”, “Although I am still having a little headache, I completely accept myself”.
- Inability to balance in walking: “Although I cannot balance myself when I walk, I forgive myself”.
- Snake phobia: “Although I am afraid of snakes, I completely accept myself”, “I deeply love and accept myself, even though I am afraid of snakes”.
- Height phobia: recall standing on high altitude.
- Blockages from being beaten, scolded or harmed: think about the actual scenes when these incidents occurred, and clear the blockages one by one.
Other applications of EFT
- Clear blockages due to forgotten events such as moving, changing schools, war, giving birth, quarrels, falling out of love, getting lost, accidents, and being ostracized.
- Remove body ailments such as blocked nose, gastric pains, headaches, fatigue, allergies, addictions to liquor, cigarettes, and food.
- You may also tap on behalf of others. Imagine yourself as someone else and then tap the acupuncture points.
The different types of bath below can cleanse the aura or energy field and help relieve emotional distress.
|Baking Soda & Sea Salt Bath:||Mix 500g of baking soda and 500g of sea salt in hot water and soak for 20min.|
|Sea Salt Bath:||Mix one cup of salt in a tub of water and soak for 20 min.|
|Apple Cider Vinegar Bath:||Mix one cup of apple cider vinegar to a tub of water and soak for 20 min.|